It wasn't our first visit to this garden. We have done a tidy up in the same garden about three season ago. Back then it wasn't much better and generally our work involved mowing, strim, cut back and brambles uproot. I have to say it isn't a great feeling when you see the same garden in such a horrible state again! after you've given your 100% to really make it nice and managable but, having said that quote was given and job was accepted.
This year the work here involved:
- bring grass to a manageable level
- trim hedges
- trim / cut back various shrubs
- prune some smaller trees
- remove ( uproot ) all coarse grasses from the front garden as well as from half of the back garden
- remove ( uproot ) all the brambles in front and back gardens.
- tidy up afterwards
- take away all green waste