Are you looking for a garden landscaper to improve your garden?. Reading Landscapers @ Tidy Gardens can do it for You
Few days ago our Reading landscaper started a new project that includes:
- Removal of part of a wooden fence and a brick wall built instead.
- Brick wall with a narrow planter at the bottom to accomodate some herbs / flowers..
- Decking constructed ( 30m2 ) of hardwood timber ( western red cedar )
Some plants have to be moved as well to include japonica Hivernant and some roses. Still dormant time so these plants shouldn't have problems to adopt in a different place..
Our landscapers definitely recommend choosing hardwood decking boards. Few advantages of this material below:
- hardwood has natural, rustic, authentic appearance that none of the coatings, paints etc used on softwood can replicate.
- hardwood is exceptionally strong, durable and naturally resistant to rot and insect resistant. You pay more but you get a product that will outlast any other softwood constructions.
- hardwood decking is generally a very good choice for longevity, beauty, and overall performance.
Below few photos of the area under construction..
One shrub ( japonica Hivernant ) transplanted
Some photos of the deck being constructed...
With spare wood we created this bespoke and unique garden table. It was designed to fit 8 people.
And finally some photos of the overall look.. New hardwood decking and a new brick wall with a planter box built in..
You can get in touch with us by following this link