After I had neglected our large garden for several months, I hired TidyGardens to come and sort it out. They quickly made a great impact on the garden, cutting no corners. After a little over a day's work I can now enjoy our garden again. I have asked TidyGardens to maintain the garden for me on an ongoing basis so I don't let it get overgrown again.
This company has worked alongside ours in delivering an exceptional Grounds Maintenance service in difficult circumstances on a housing estate in Reading.
My old Gardner was moving into a different aspect of maintenance so I looked for a replacement
I found Paul and after reading the glowing reports contacted him. He came when he said to see the garden gave an immediate quote. He returned to start the job and we had a Wedding to go to so left them to it upon returning the following day we were extremely pleased with the work done and the garden was left clean and tidy.
We're in mid October and that is the end of season for your garden..
Nature is soon about to go for a winter sleep, like that hedgehog from a photo above.
Barbeques and all your garden furniture soon has to find it's space in a garage or other storage to keep it away from destructive winter forces..
Apart from clearing leaves off your lawn you probably don't think there's anything else worth doing at the moment.
I actually think it is a very good time to have a closer look at your garden and see if there's anything in need of repair or improvement.
What is it you should look at?
You now have to look further..
- Check retaining brick walls for damage/loose/missing bricks
- Check and replace or improve your garden lawn edging
- Check loose/cracked/wobbly patio slabs and replace if neccessary
- Have a look at your fences in particular fence posts. Winter's rather windy so before they get knocked down you might want to replace them
- Could be a good time to give your paths a good scrub if they are mossy - always better to prevent any slips and falls.
- Clear out compost bins if of course compost is ready
- Autumn's the best time for transplanting and planting new shrubs / trees / evergreens / perennials giving them enough time to establish good root system
- Perfect time for lawn maintenance: moss and thatch removal, overseeding, lawn aeration
Lawn mowing service in/around Reading - big or small
In this case a rather big area.
Below's the lawn area... many steps ahead..
21" walk behind mower - unfortunately
3h later, sun's had already left me... SUCCESS !