A team of gardeners for a day ? - I'm sure you wonder .. what could they do in a day.
For quite a few reasons gardens can quickly become unmanageable for customers and this is when our team can quickly turn it around.
Please see photos below. In most gardens follow up visits will be required especially when some nastier weeds are present. In this garden for example we had loads of green alkanet which will be treated with a weed killer later on.
Get In Touch
One day garden tidy up
At the bottom of this page please see some photos "before and after?" of our one day work on a garden in Twyford / Berkshire.
If you do need to find out more about our services then please check them out under the link just below.
It wasn't our first visit to this garden. We have done a tidy up in the same garden about three season ago. Back then it wasn't much better and generally our work involved mowing, strim, cut back and brambles uproot. I have to say it isn't a great feeling when you see the same garden in such a horrible state again! after you've given your 100% to really make it nice and managable but, having said that quote was given and job was accepted.
This year the work here involved:
- bring grass to a manageable level
- trim hedges
- trim / cut back various shrubs
- prune some smaller trees
- remove ( uproot ) all coarse grasses from the front garden as well as from half of the back garden
- remove ( uproot ) all the brambles in front and back gardens.
- tidy up afterwards
- take away all green waste
I hope photos will tell you more about our day in this garden. HERE WE GO
Builders in and near Reading ?
If you need such help please do contact them. I stake my reputation on BlueFoxBuilders.
YEAR ROUND GARDEN MAINTENANCE
How is coronavirus affecting Tidy Gardens?
Are we still doing our business ?
- We are being affected by less than usual amount of enquiries which translates to the amount of work we get however our regular garden maintenance visits are being caried out as usual.
- We are also experiencing troubles sourcing plants - a lot of these come from mainland Europe. Haulage is currently restricted in some ways.
Gardeners at work are quite isolated and lonely human beings . We work mainly on our own or in small teams so we pose no major risk of infecting other people whilst at work.
You can limit it even further by staying home and letting us do our normal chores in your gardens. We will still do a great job without those cookies and coffees. We can catch up on these later in the year
WHAT ABOUT YOU ?
Being isolated doesn't mean you have to be confined to four corners of your house. You have four corners of your fence ! Why not go out into your garden and spend some time there. Having us for garden maintenance means that you can enjoy your garden even now, whilst doing whatever you like in there.
Leave all the other bits you don't want to do for TIDY GARDENS team!
* 23-03-2020 UPDATE
Following government announcement today I have stopped doing quotations / estimates on home / garden visits. No home / garden visits will take place for the purpose of an estimate as we have to limit social contact.
- you can contact us with information / photos and based on this alone we might be able to give estimates. To get in touch please use our contact form.
- our regular garden maintenance visits take place as usual.
Work can only be carried out as long as there’s no close contact between us and our clients. Please help us to limit this to a bare minimum.
FURTHER CLARIFICATION WHICH SHOULD REMOVE ALL DOUBT FOR US GARDENERS
and it comes from BBC website
People working alone, providing community services such as gardeners or window cleaners can continue to work.
"If they can go about their business safely this can be good for the community and we would encourage them to do so," said Ms Sturgeon.
Considering today's announcement about help for self-employed due to coronavirus I do have a question to You guys!
Am I, an employee of my own limited company ? or am I self-employed?
Which scheme do I qualify for?
- Coronavirus self employment income support scheme ?
- Coronavirus job retention scheme ?
IF ANYONE IS IN SIMILAR POSITION - SOLELY RUNNING A LIMITED COMPANY AND BEING IT'S EMPLOYEE THEN PLEASE COMMENT BELOW